In partnership with the University of Bristol. Clifton High School makes extensive use of the University's nearby Coombe Dingle Sports Complex, providing pupils with access to comprehensive facilities and a home ground for school sports fixtures.
2017 saw the completion of a £3million development of the Coombe Dingle site, including renovation and further development of its all-weather pitches, restoration of the pavillion and a new changing room block.
- Fourteen indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- Netball courts
- Two floodlit artificial astroturf pitches
- One floodlit 3G football and rugby pitch
- Grass football and rugby pitches
- Cricket pitches and cricket nets
- Rounders and softball pitches
- Grass athletics track
Coombe Dingle are in the process of developing and constructing an outdoor Ski Ramp, which is set for completion 2020/2021.